Tuesday, December 6, 2011

TWILIGHT....................





Mz. Floyd (my official photographer) and I had to wait for the perfect lighting to snap these shots........
I nuno felted one end of this silk/wool combination scarf with a mixture of alpaca/merino/silk fiber roving. On the other end, I cut out little flowers from a similar but completely botched scarf I found in my recycling bin with the same motif, and needle felted them right onto the scarf. I also added some extra light blue fringe out of cotton yarn and small wood beads. The silver sequins were already embellished onto the original scarf so that saved me the extra work!!! This is probably one of a few elegant projects in my collection.....................not that bag lady/shabby chic style that I'm used to!!!!
All wrapped up and ready for its new owner...............


No comments:

Post a Comment