Monday, December 26, 2011

Stairway to Heaven...............

This is a synopsis of all my projects for the time being!! I still have a lot of work to do photographing each piece one by one and I've got soooo many new ideas in mind!! My ultimate goal is to upload all my older work and then get started on my new projects, but there just never seems to be enough time for anything anymore!! Seriously, it takes me almost a whole day to complete one project and each piece is one of a kind. I can make something similar but no two scarves can ever be alike................that's the beauty of art!!!
"There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven"............................















No comments:

Post a Comment