Monday, December 19, 2011

Autum leaves

Fortunately I had the opportunity to visit my cousins out house in Kineta (near Korinthos) this weekend. A wonderful house with a wonderful view of the sea and mountain, but we showed up a little late and missed the morning light plus we didn't get the chance to hit the beach for a couple of snap shots that I wanted to!! Although we did have enough time to turn the whole place up side down into a complete chaos...............I seriously doubt that she will be looking forward to seeing us again!!! 8-) I don't mind, cuz!! I still love ya!!!LOOL!!
Here we can play the game of find the felt................


AHA!! That's where you are!!!!Zoom me in baby!!


I simply cut some strands of novelty yarn and kept the whole thing together with some leaf shaped merino roving. The colors remind me of Autumn..........one of my favorite seasons of the year but, unfortunately, here in Greece we hardly get the opportunity to to see the colorful beauty of the fall months...........we kind of go from summer straight into winter- leaving out all the "in-betweens"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment