Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lu "C" in the grass with diamonds

This was just an experimental project.........if I had a penny for every time I put this in my recycling bin and took it out again I'd have a couple of euros in my pocket today!! I took one of those vintage 60's dresses-you know the ones that make the curly q'z on the hem- and cut it all around. I felted a mix of  silk/merino on the one edge and voila!! If you wrap it around your neck a couple of times it ends up looking like a Victorian collar and/or an elegant, fine murder weapon!!!


Ohhhhhh! Check out the psychedelic version of it!!!

Can I ..................

                                                                                                                       soon???????????

But on a more serious note..................................




No comments:

Post a Comment