Thursday, April 19, 2012

What exactly IS that thang you're doin'?

Ummm....Good question! I've been writing away, just assuming that you all know what nuno felting is and how it's done!! It's quite hard to describe the procedure in so many words though.............lets just say that it takes a lot of patience, almost a whole day to complete a project, loads of elbow grease, and plenty of soapy water!! Brace yourself coz I guarantee you getting pretty wet!! My friend and mentor, Terri Pike, did an excellent job posting a set of enlightening clips in You Tube which describe the process from A to Z:




For more of Terri's amazing work, please visit www.feltinglessons.com
I cannot go without mentioning my long lost sister (who DOES live on this planet)- Katharine Huggett (aka Wonderwoman)- another extremely talented feltmaker, mentor and friend. Without the generous help of these two awesome women, I probably wouldn't be creating that much today!! You can find Katharine at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Katharine-Huggett-Feltmaker/384718551540943
Don't forget to pay them both a visit for more super works of art!!

No comments:

Post a Comment