Monday, April 16, 2012

Lavinia

OUCH!! My hands and palms ache from all these vine flowers and dreadz I've been making lately.......
It's the easiest, though, because I can work in a confined area whereas nuno felting requires turning my moms dining room into a workshop!! Soooo, in a nut shell, I've been avoiding all chances of "spontaneous combustion" within the nuclear family!! :-)



I must admit I have been MIA lately........... the weather's getting warmer and it's not very pleasant working with wool............


Plus, I've been trying to get myself organized taking photographs and grouping things up..........


On the other hand, I shouldn't drive myself too crazy............I've got the whole summer to shift into gear with all that technical mumbo jumbo.........



........... but it's just sooo damn hard to concentrate............ especially with the SPRING FEVAAAA that's going around lately.........................







No comments:

Post a Comment