Friday, May 10, 2013

Across the universe.........all the way to Planet Claire!!!

 Back to my place of origin!! It's time to phone home, folks!!! I'll drive my Plymouth Satellite, faster than the speed of light!! Planet Claire has pink air, all the trees are red, no one ever dies there and no one has a head!!!
X-ept my lights look like earth balls, probably because I used clear color led lights instead of red and pink!! BORING!!! Crackle glass lampshade balls felted with silk make for a planet and its two satellites- most likely found in our own galaxy. I had to play around with the pics a little so you can get the idea of what they look like with the leds lit up in a semi darkened room............ too damn high tech for me!! Alas! Things are just soooo much easier on Planet Claire........









No comments:

Post a Comment