Sunday, March 10, 2013

What time is it in the octapus' garden???

"Time is like a bullet from behind
I run for cover just like you
Time is like a liquid in my hands
I swim for dry land just like you
Time is like a blanket on my face
I try to be here just like you
Time is just a fiction of our minds
I will survive and so will you
Kisses on the dance floor in my past
I need some comfort just like you
Beating like a bass drum time goes by
I want the last dance just like you.......
As the water grinds the stone,
we rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust
we shine like stars"

This was a completely experimental project. I wanted to see how Karakul wool will behave in wet felting. Before I trashed it, I used it as a planter pot cover but then,a  friend of mine had another brilliant idea.........


With a little imagination, it could be used as an octopus hat for the carnival season as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment