Monday, August 27, 2012

Mathar

I will never, ever EVER trust my instinct again on what material is silk or wool and what isn't!!! Next time it better have a label!! I purchased this vintage shawl thinking it had soooo much potential, provided that it WAZ wool..............well, it looked, smelled and tasted like wool but much to my unfortunate surprise..............IT WAZN"T!!!!! I figured that out after everything turned into a slushy mess of course!!!


So, I rolled and rolled, needle felted, rolled again, cried a bit, pulled my hair out and smoked a pack of cigs............This is what I managed to salvage after the whole ordeal! I suppose it can stand to be worn a couple of times before it starts falling apart..............What a disaster!!!






And yes, there is a moral to this story..............polyester can be made to look and feel like anything OTHER than polyester!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqX5pfyOvKw

No comments:

Post a Comment