Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wake me up when September ends........i.e...... OCTOBER!!!!!

For some strange reason this scarf seems to lose all its beauty wrapped around someones neck so I decided to frame it!! I can only imagine it hanging on the wall of a very "minimal" bedroom or living room. It's got all those warm Autumn colors that I love, reminding me of my childhood...............pumpkins, Halloween and dad raking up all the red, brown, orange fallen leafs into huge piles....... my brother and I taking large jumping leaps into those piles..................followed by a slap upside the face of course!!!


Merino, silk hankies, novelty yarn..................I figured out, after the fact, that I should have framed it with glare free glass. I had a very hard time keeping myself from whacking it with a hammer when it was picture taking time............but then I realized I should have whacked my own head!!! Come on, guys!! Give me a break!! I don't have an inkling about picture framing........I'm just a nuno felter (and a natural blond)!!! These were my best shots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment